Friday, July 24, 2009

Camping near Lake City







Paul and I went on a little camping trip this weekend and had a great time. We were in a camp site called The Gate. It had 6 camping spots. We were right on the river and had a spectacular view. We enjoyed a little fishing, a bike ride, a hike, ice cream in Lake City, and I took some time to do some water color painting! We left on Monday and came home on Wednesday! Here are some pictures from our camp site. One other fun thing is that when we were driving around, on our way back to our campsite a huge bear, that I think was big enough to be a grizzly!, came busting out of the foliage on the side of the road and ran across the road right in front of us and then broke through a fence and the folliage on the other side and went on his way! it was amazing...I got a few pictures with Paul's camera, but by the time we got it out the bear was pretty far away. I will try and get them on the blog next!

No comments: